Shopping for Auto Insurance
For most people, the mere thought of shopping for auto insurance brings thoughts of dread and frustration. It can be very time-consuming and it seems that every company has a slightly different idea of how the vehicles should be insured. What do you do? Where do you turn? The Dean Insurance agency and other independent agencies similar to us, have access to multiple auto insurance companies. We get your information, enter it into our system one time and come back with automobile insurance quotes from all of our companies. If you like what we show you, we can get it started with the push of a button. We provide you with sound advice about Liability Limits, physical damage, rental reimbursement and other coverages that may be appropriate for your particular circumstances as well as any discounts available to you. Our aim is to thoroughly educate you about auto insurance so that you have the knowledge to make the right choices.
We do not recommend using any online auto insurance quoting resources. The state of Maryland requires insurance agents to be trained, licensed and to have 25 hours of continuing education every two years. When you quote your own automobile insurance you effectively become your own agent. While you may be fairly knowledgeable about auto insurance, people who work in the industry every day can often provide additional insight and suggestions that might otherwise be missed. Let the professionals help you. It's what we do.
Before calling for an auto insurance quote, it will save time and reduce your frustration if you have a few items in front of you. When you call for an automobile insurance quote be sure to have the following:
- Your existing automobile insurance policy
- Year, make, model and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of all vehicles
- One-way commute distances of all vehicles
- Names, social security numbers, birthdates and driver's license numbers of all drivers in the household.
- Your homeowners or renters insurance policy. (Insurers give substantial discounts when they write the auto and home together. Be sure to get an automobile insurance quote with the auto/home discount and get a homeowners' insurance quote so that you may compare your total insurance program with maximum discounts applied.
Call Dean Insurance at 410.838.3700 for a car insurance quote or click here for Dean Insurance contact you directly!
We provide auto insurance quotes in Baltimore, Cecil County, Harford County and Southern PA!
In Harford County we service the following towns: Harford County, Aberdeen, Abingdon, APG, Baldwin, Bel Air, Belcamp, Benson,
Churchville, Darlington, Edgewood, Fallston, Forest Hill, Gunpowder, Havre de Grace, Jarrettsville, Joppa, Kingsville, Magnolia, Monkton,
Perryman, Pylesville, Street, Whiteford, Whitehall